Entertainment based on Same Sex Procreation
There are many serious scientific, religious, ethical and political aspects of same-sex procreation, some discussed on other Web pages at this Web site. But let's face it folks, male eggs and female sperm, and you don't think of the entertainment possibilities? Well we did, and have come up with some truly entertaining stories based on female sperm (and of course, market!). Enjoy!!!!
- Sister Cell: I - Their Kisses Kill - a graphical novel about biotech and warrior nuns fighting for equality for men and women, one way being ... female sperm - Women born from female sperm that secrete a virus that is only lethal to men. A wave of male deaths breaks out in Northern California due to a virus that is secreted by women born without fathers. The women and the virus (accidently?) are the result of biblically-inspired female sperm research done by a small order of scientific/artistic nuns. As state and church authorities (including a secretive, resurrected order of Knights Templar) hunt down and attack the nuns, the nuns are rescued and their foes defeated by an ancient order of warrior nuns who have pledged to restore the female/male balance in religion.
To order, send check or money order for $40 to the Human Samesex Reproduction Project, P.O. Box 475396, San Francisco, CA, 94147. Dealer inquires welcome.
- Their Kisses Kill - the movie script on which the graphic novel is based.
- Honor Your Mother and Mother - a comedy where a conservative religious politician's sperm is accidently swapped for the female sperm of a lesbian couple - pre-script scene outline. Word file with treatment and outline.
- Entertainment Articles of Manufacture Using the Idea of Female Sperm as a Plot Element - a July 2007 patent application
- Waiting for Opradot - a parody of Beckett's "Waiting for Godot", where to protest Beckett's sexist denial of women as actors in his play, Waiting for Opradot is set in a strip club where all of the roles are for women, except for a few abused men